PADI Adventure Course
If you’ve done the Open Water course you will already have realized that scuba diving can be a whole lot more involved than just spending time underwater. Perhaps you’ve already seen others taking photos of the marine life and of each other. Or perhaps you’d like to experience the thrill of a night dive? Well you can!
The PADI Adventures in Diving program lets you do all of these fun things whilst working towards your next level of diver certification. Consult with your diving instructor and choose from a variety of Adventure Dives offered through our dive centers. Once you have completed at least 3 Adventure Dives from the Adventures in Diving program you will be eligible to be certified as an Adventure Diver.
Adventure dives that you can participate in include:
- Night Diving
- Deep Diving
- Wreck Diving
- Underwater Digital Photography
- Peak Performance Buoyancy
- Drift Diving
- Underwater Naturalist
- Underwater Navigation
If you are already open Water Certified then you can earn the Adventure Diver rating in as little as 1 day although you might like to spread it over 2 days.
Course outline – First off you’ll receive an Adventures in Diving participant manual and then discuss with your diving instructor which three Adventure Dives you would like to participate in. For each elected dive there is a corresponding section in the participant manual that you’ll read and some knowledge review questions that you need to answer. Your instructor will review these answers with you as well as brief you on each dive before you go underwater. Then you’re diving again! Each time with a different objective but overall to help you broaden your understanding of the aquatic world and sharpen your diving skills.
- Prices include boat trips and dive guide unless otherwise specified.
- Full equipment includes tank, weight, belt, fins, mask BCD, regulator, snorkel, computer.
- DAN insurance available on request.
- All prices are in US $.
- Prices are inclusive of GST.
- Certification issued - PADI only.
- All prices include Boat trips, certification fee, full equipment and logbook.
- Certification will only be issued as per course standard. A referral programme will be recommended if participant is unable to complete the full course.
1-day course: 3 dives