Haven't been diving lately and want a quick scuba refresher? The PADI ReActivate™ program is the perfect way to update your dive knowledge and review basic scuba skills. Whether you just need a few reminders or want a more comprehensive review, this program provides an engaging, prescriptive refresher of scuba principles and procedures.
The program has two components: 1) a knowledge review that includes interacting with ReActivate eLearning and 2) a dive skills refresher you complete with a PADI Professional. After successfully completing both components, a PADI Diver receives a replacement certification card showing a “ReActivated Thru” date. Divers initially certified through other training organizations (with proof of at least an entry-level certification) receive ReActivate Recognition Cards.
ReActivate eLearning has 20 main sections with scenarios that help you recall and apply what you know and want to refresh in an integrated manner. You'll answer several questions and either move on to the next section, or review additional background information for more detail. It's intuitive and interesting.
Examples of section topics include:
diving health and fitness
To complete your knowledge refresher, you'll be prompted to complete the ReActivate Quick Review. ReActivate eLearning also includes a dive skills review with video demonstrations along with RDP and enriched air diving reviews.
- Prices include boat trips and dive guide unless otherwise specified.
- Full equipment includes tank, weight, belt, fins, mask BCD, regulator, snorkel, computer.
- DAN insurance available on request.
- All prices are in US $.
- Prices are inclusive of GST.
- Certification issued - PADI only.
- All prices include Boat trips, certification fee, full equipment and logbook.
- Certification will only be issued as per course standard. A referral programme will be recommended if participant is unable to complete the full course.