PADI Emergency First Response
Are You Prepared to Respond?
An accident can happen anytime, anywhere. Whether it’s a burn, scrape, broken bone, or something even more serious, it’s important to know what steps to take.
In a serious medical emergency, every second is precious and there’s no time to consult “doctor internet.” With first aid and CPR training from Emergency First Response® (EFR®), you’ll gain the knowledge and skills to help someone in need and become an essential link in the chain of survival.
Earn your CPR certification and learn basic first aid in a fun, non-stressful learning environment. You’ll practice bandaging, illness and injury assessment, and other essential skills that could save the life of someone you care about.
- Prices include boat trips and dive guide unless otherwise specified.
- Full equipment includes tank, weight, belt, fins, mask BCD, regulator, snorkel, computer.
- DAN insurance available on request.
- All prices are in US $.
- Prices are inclusive of GST.
- Certification issued - PADI only.
- All prices include Boat trips, certification fee, full equipment and logbook.
- Certification will only be issued as per course standard. A referral programme will be recommended if participant is unable to complete the full course.