PADI Advanced Open Water Course
The Advanced Open Water Diver course helps you increase your confidence and build your scuba skills so you can become more comfortable in the water. This is a great way to log more dives while continuing to learn under the supervision of your PADI Instructor. It’s designed so you can go straight into it after the PADI Open Water Diver course so you don’t have to be “advanced” to get involved. This course builds on what you’ve learned and develops new capabilities by introducing you to new activities and new ways to have fun scuba diving. You’ll hone your skills by completing five adventure dives two of which are mandatory and three others that you can choose from a variety of options .
Maximum depth is 30 meters
- Prices include boat trips and dive guide unless otherwise specified.
- Full equipment includes tank, weight, belt, fins, mask BCD, regulator, snorkel, computer.
- DAN insurance available on request.
- All prices are in US $.
- Prices are inclusive of GST.
- Certification issued - PADI only.
- All prices include Boat trips, certification fee, full equipment and logbook.
- Certification will only be issued as per course standard. A referral programme will be recommended if participant is unable to complete the full course.
2-day course: 5 dives